Thursday 7 December 2017

A Long Time Between Posts

I don't know where I've been. I think back on the 20+ months since I last posted and I wonder why it's taken me so long to get back here.

Although I haven't blogged, I still love a simple life, I like time to myself to potter and create.

For a few reasons the last 12 months have taken a little turn down a more spiritual road.  More meditation, more yoga, more time just noticing the importance of breathe, and the sights and sounds that surround me.

There has been time spent exploring things like energy fields and the belief that we all belong to one consciousness and maybe we can develop the ability to see the aura of a person and touch their energy.

And just maybe there are beings that I can't see that are guiding me gently in this new direction.

I wonder ................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment